Monday 14 October 2013

Tripping Tilda

 Morning Everyone,


It's Challenge time again at BunnyZoe, can't believe we are already in October.  The challenge theme for this month is "Ribbons".  Don't forget to hop over to the challenge blog to check out my fab teamies creations and also the two new guest designers, Becky and Kathy.

My card is made up of lots of yummy things, full list with links at the bottom of the post.  The gingham ribbon is wired so I really like that you can manipulate it to how you want it to be.  I added a pearl brad and a pair of gloves charm.

The image I am sure you will all recognise as a Magnolia image called Tripping Tilda.  She is coloured with distress markers.  The papers are by MME called Vintage Christmas, they are gorgeous.

The star banner is cut from a Whiff of Joy Die, called Star Festoon.


The flowers are Red Ruffle Rose and Kaisercraft Sage Blossoms.  The holly leaves were cut from a Tim Holtz die and I added some snow tex.



Ingredients:-
Ruffle Red Roses and Kaisercraft Sage Blossoms
Kaisercraft Christmas Sentiments


Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wowee tracy! this is just stunning! i love the red gingham... all of the details are gorgeous :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am lovin' everything I'm seeing Tracy. Your colouring is soooo pretty and you always perfectly embellish your cards within an inch of their life. Gorgeous texture and your gingham on this card is fabulous! Hugs, Lesley