Sunday 5 January 2014

3D Vintage Nursey Tutorial Has Gone Live


Hello Everyone,

So excited to tell you that the 3D Vintage Nursery has gone live, yayyyyyy.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time and would love to hear your feedback and any suggestions you may have for future tutorials that you would like to see from me.

I would also like to reassure anyone who is considering  taking the tutorial and thinking  it will be too hard that honestly, you do not need to be an experienced crafter.  It comes with a PDF template and most of the items I used I am sure you already have in your stash.  Most of all I hope you get the enjoyment out of making and bringing it to life.

You can find the tutorial/class HERE.  For the first week it is on at the reduced price of USD 19.99. Hope you have lots of fun.







Any questions please feel free to email me crafteezee@gmail.com


Hugs Tracy

Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Christina said...

This is really awesome!!
Hugs Kristel

Juliz Design Post said...

My jaw dropped when I opened up your post today. I love all the intricate detail. Absolutely gorgeous.

Julie x

Words and Pictures said...

Congrats on the first video release... Wonderful to see this breathtaking project in detail again!
Alison xx

Julie said...

Wow, wow, wow, Tracy - this is awesome, stunning detail and so beautifully designed! Hugs, Juliexx

Unknown said...

I remember I wrote half a book when I commented on the nursery when you first posted it, so I don't have much more to say than it's amazing piece of art! Congrats.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

maureensouthern said...

Love the vintage nursery, l purchased the tutorial, even though it looked quite hard, but l really enjoyed doing this , did two in the end. It was a really detailed tutorial better than going to a class, looking forward to the next one. Maureen

evlin95 said...

Magnifique ! J adore