Monday 10 March 2014

Precious

Hello again,

Card no. 2 and this time my Live and Love Crafts DT Card and this week the theme is "Precious". Could be interpreted in so many different ways so I am sure the DT will be inspiring you as they always do.

With the new Marianne Design Die's arriving I decided to make another baby card and have again used the gorgeous Balloon Basket Baby stamp from Lili of the Vally, sooooooo beautiful and I have made a little tag too.



The papers are by Maya Design  from the Limited Edition Sofiero Collection, oh soooo gorgeous and sooo pinky and perfect for my little balloon basket baby.  I have added the new Marianne Designs Creatables  Little Ducky Rattle LR 0307 threaded through the tiny pom pom trim.  

The text is also from the new Marianne Designs Release and framed with the Resin Provinicial Frame Set , just perfect.


The gorgeous butterflies were cut from the Pion Design Sweet Baby Die Cut Sheet.  

The lace Euphoria, as always Beautiful from LLC and I have also added a pink crinkle bow with a clay heart in the centre to the floral bouquet.  Full list of LLC products can be found at the end of the post.


I added some chunky white frantage around the image.


Here's the little tag I made.  I used seam binding to make the bow and handle and popped a 20mm two tone wild orchid craft rose to the centre.  The little shoes are from the March Marianne Design Release My First Shoes LR0303.  The filagree oval frame is by Noor Design (joycraft) Circle Set


The tag also opens and I added the text again from the Marianne Design Baby Girl Sentiments.



Have a good week.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

Becky said...

wow. What a fabulous cards. I love this sweet image and love the little shoes.

Louise said...

Beautiful!! So delicate and sweet, the details are so perfect for a baby girl
hugs Louise

Carole Pollard said...

Hi Tracy just come over from Live and Love Crafts blog who had this post shown after leaving a comment just had to come over to say this is just the most amazing project the card and tag are both fabulous they are just a delight to look at. You inspire me with everything you do Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Gertrude said...

Ein wunderschönes Set
glg Gertrude

Dena said...

Holy Moly, I can't tell you how much I LOVE these cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So beautiful Tracy!!
Hugs, Dena

NicoleDesigns said...

Love love LOVE your stuff Tracy, always so inspirational. One of these days I'm going to have to try the distressing markers...... Thanks for sharing... xo Nikki

Chrissy said...

So very beautiful Tracy..so soft and delicate and love all the details and gorgeous colouring on that sweet image..

luv CHRISSYxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous baby card! The tag is beautiful too.
Rebecca.

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning baby card Tracy.
I love the beautiful detail and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs, Donna x

Unknown said...

With the risk of repeating myself...you and your baby projects...they are always something extraordinary!!! A simply gorgeous creation, well creationS. The baby shoes are too adorable!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts