Monday 28 April 2014

It Started with a kiss...

Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a good weekend, mine just doesn't seem to have enough hours in at the moment, mind you nor do the days of the week.

My mojo has gone walkabouts so instead of crafting and not enjoying it I have been having a good clear out.  I'm not sure it's done me any good as I now have  boxes of crafty goodies to sell and of course another job of photographing and I think I will arrange a facebook event to sell them, although there is sooooooo much, I might have to make it two events.

Anyway, as I was saying my mojo has upped and left me, so yesterday I thought what am I going to make for my LLC project today, ummmmm.  Well.... my favourite part is the decorating so I decided to put together my Dutch Doobadoo MDF Art Triptech.  Really easy.  I traced the shape onto my Pion Design Flower Frames papers Viola and Violaceus, marked and cut out the holes using my cropodile and this is the result. All the images are from the Pion Design LOVE 12x12 sheet. Ohhhhhhhh wait....., I have forgotten to tell you the theme that us girlies at Live and Love Crafts will be following..oops..... it's "spring". I know your looking at my project wondering where the spring is..   well.... for me spring is a time of lots of celebrations around, engagements and forthcoming weddings so my Tiptech tells a story.....




It Started with a kiss........ look at these two... oh so cute, right?


And the lightbulb has gone off and today's the day to ask that special lady....of course aided with a bouquet of flowers.


And now time to celebrate....

I added chunky white frantage and it looks like confetti to me, lol.  I also added some of the new crochet heart mini trim to the left of the image.


Here's a picture of the back.  I didn't want to put too many embellishments on the two sections on the right as they fold back against each other flat to fit in the box.


I used two Dutch Doobadoo Stencils, the honeycomb and bricks and used the white gesso

Below is a close up so I could show you the ranger bauble trinket hanging down from the first panel on the left and at the bottom you will see the wooden key with some shabby white frantage.  The flowers are the new purple decoration beads, chrysanthemum and 20mm rose.  The little tag is from the everyday sentiment sheet from LOTV.


My artsy view.  

I have also used the new orchids and carnations in the lilac/purple colours, I didn't waste any time, lol.


I also want to say that the lightbulb did have the word "ME" on but I etched it off with my fingernail.... Sshhhh, don't tell sandy.  

And I didn't want to leave without pointing out the little Big Ben clock charm attached with twine to Sandy's internationally famous vintage seam binding, oh sooo cute.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

You did start your day so perfect.
Love your fantastic project
hugs Tamara

Carole Pollard said...

This project was so amazing I popped over from Love and love Crafts blog to get the details the products are fabulous and definitely something to treasure Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

This is awesome, so so shabby, I am your newest stalker x

Heidi said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning!
Beautiful design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Unknown said...

...and THIS is what u create when Mr. Mojo goes missing. Unbelievable!!! What a beautiful love story and lovely shabbiness. I think I write that every time I'm commenting on one of your LLC prpjects. Hehe. :-) Have a good weekend!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts