Sunday 13 April 2014

Saying Hi



Hellooooo Everyone,

It's Sunday and the sun is shining and I don't know why I'm happy as I've only had 4 hours sleep, don't know what's up with me.

It's challenge time over at The Ribbon Girl and the theme is "Anything Goes using a LOTV image". What an excuse to get those cute little stamps out. Here's my guest card using the oh sooo cute bear and I'm a little disappointed with myself as it's not my usual style, but I haven't felt well in myself this week.


I used the new Marianne Design Collectable Letters to spell the word Hi.  It comes with two patterned stamps but on this ocassion I chose to cut the letters out of Maya Design Vintage Autumn Basics paper.  I framed the word using a Prima Resin Frame.



James has been coloured with distress inks and a little shabby white frantage added around the edges.  You can also see a close up of the gorgeous pink braid from The Ribbon Girl which is also available in white.


I added a cute little charm and tied it with some twine and tulle, both from the Ribbon Girl.  All the flowers and the pearl pin are also from the Ribbon Girl.  Full list of ingredients at the bottom of the post.



At the bottom of the flowers I have used a lasercut butterfrom from Dutch Doobadoo, very intricate and delicate.

Prima Oval Resin Frame
Pink Soft Braid Trim
MF Pouf Ribbon
Pretty Blossoms & Rose Flowers
Pearl Trinket Pin
Ivory Pearls
Twine 
Daisy May Charm

Marianne Design Leave and Swirl Die for the leaves and Letters both available from BunnyZoe

Maya Design 6x6 Vintage Autumn Basics Paper Pad
White Gesso
Cheese Cloth
Frantage


Enjoy your day.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Your cards are dreamy! so shabby chic! love your colouring, Mel. xxx

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card!!!

Gertrude said...

WOW, ein Traum deine Karte
glg Gertrude

Becky said...

Your card is stunning, so many creative details, including some fabulous coloring on that bear :)

Sharon said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Tracy. Love the image, embellishments and fabulous design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Christina C. said...

Beautiful, as always, Tracy!
Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I've said it many times; LOTV has the cutest bears! Sweet card.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts