Monday 21 April 2014

Shoreline Treasures Gift Bag

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great Easter, it all goes far too quickly, so I am going to enjoy today before I have to return to work tomorrow :(

The theme this week at LLC for the DT girls to follow is "Shoreline Treasures" by PionDesign and I have made a gift bag to go with the card I made last week for my Sister.



I have used Shoreline Treasures 12x12 Bottom of the Sea papers and also cut the image from  the matching image sheet and added a tag from the tag sheet. As well as the image I cut out the postcard and added that too, distressed the edges and added some walnut stain distress ink.



The fabulous honeycomb is from Dutch Doobadoo.  I also used the honeycomb stencil from Dutch Doobadoo but I seem to have covered alot of it up on the right hand side, ooops, but I will be using it again, love it.

I didn't waste any time in using some of the new arrivals in store, namely the tulips, carnation and white daisy and added some older ones too; frosted berries, sweet blossom.  I have also used some seashells as this release screams out for these :)  To the centre of the daisy I added the grandpa clock charm.


I added the new ruffle trim to the bottom of the bag.


Here's a close up of the image.  

I have added the Birthday die cut from the new Marianne Design BIRTHDAY collectables.  I have added some acrylic paint in blue and then some distress crackle paint


Here's the tag from the tag sheet and mounted onto cardstock.  I added the Wishes sentiment from the Marianne Design Collectables set and also the postage stamps from the Marianne Design postage mark stamp MAIL AROUND THE WORLD set.  I added twine and gesso.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



4 comments:

Christina said...

This is absolutely stunning Tracy!
Hugs Kristel

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A fabulous gift bag, so many gorgeous details - I love the shells!
Rebecca.

Sue said...

Absolutely stunning Tracy!!!! hope you have had a fab Easter Weekend ..hugs Sue x

Unknown said...

I don't think I've seen you decorate a paperbag before, but considering the large space, I can imagine you quite enjoyed it. :-) Very cool (...and shabby!!!)

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts