Sunday 6 April 2014

Tilda Aquarius

Hi Everyone,

Today I want to share with you my BunnyZoe DT card using Magnolia'a Aquarius Tilda currently 15% off at BunnyZoe..  Aren't the papers just gorgeous.  They are by Kaisercraft called Sweetpea and are 6.5 x 6.5, yum yum.

I have used the new Marianne Design folding die Buttefly CR1267

I have also used the Magnolia Doohickey Wrapped so Lovely and added a Kaisercraft Sentiment from the TRUE LOVE set which currently has 15% off.


The dainty daisy trim is also by Marianne Design and can be found HERE.




On the left you will see some small daisies, these are paper daisies by Marianne Designs and the wooden heart is from a set of 4 by Kaisercraft.  I painted it with white gesso.


The large sage bloom is also by Kaisercraft and can be found HERE.  I finished off with some flat backed pearls.


Don't forget BunnyZoe has 15% off stamps this weekend, so enjoy your spending spree whilst stocks last.



Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, this is stunning! Love the banner, doilys and gorgeous lace. Fantastic coloring and the pearls and butterflies look so great!

Hugs, Anne.

Sammy said...

GORGEOUS! The colours and papers are just scrummy, and I LOVE the heart! So very lovely. x

Becky said...

WOW..This is gorgeous!

Christina said...

Soo stunning Tracy!
Hugs Kristel

Sue said...

Your work is amazing so many things to look at blink and you miss something lol huggles Sue xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Stunning, I love everything about this! Especially like the beautiful heart.
Rebecca.