Monday 18 August 2014

Summer Memories

Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a good weekend.  I have had a busy weekend out both Friday and Saturday night so yesterday was playing catch up.

This week we have a theme of Summer Memories.  For me when I was little the summer was a time when Dad took time off of work and we travelled to Devon for our family holiday.  The car packed up with the tent and we are jammed in sitting on pillows and pots and pans surrounding us.  Mum used to pack a huge lunch box full of sandwiches for our pit stop on the way.

We used to  look for winkles and catch the little crabs in the pools between the rocks and just generally be kids. So I have chosen a Pion Design image of this boy in the Port fishing as my image for Summer Memories.



The papers are from the Pion Design Shoreline collection along with the image.

The seagulls across the top and the single one positioned on the flowers are cut from Marianne Design Dies CR1279 and CR1277


Flowers are made up of tulips, carnations, foam flower buds and stems, 30mm wild rose and a little butterfly added, again from the same collection of papers.


I added a few seashore treasures namely shells and a corked vial which could do with a little message in it.

You can also see the Princess Grace lace close up and all the beautiful pearls, this is definitely my all time favourtie leace.



Have a good week.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous design just love all the embellishments and stunning papers fabulous. What lovely holiday memories love and Hugs Carole x

Sandy said...

So very gorgeous! I wish I could do something like this c without being tacky!!!
Sandy xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So wonderful! The embellishments and die-cuts look fantastic.
Rebecca.

Becky said...

wow..this is stunning!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful family holiday! My family used to spend the summers either on our boat or in our summer house on an island, so I've always been close to the water, and I miss it now.
Another fab card!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts