Monday 13 April 2015

Pretty in Pink

Hello Everyone,

It's Monday and time for my LLC DT post.  The theme this week is an inspiration photo that Sandy has found for us.  Lots of cherry blossom so I think you may just be seeing lots of pink this week at LLC.



Here's my card using the gorgeous Pion Design Paris Flea Market papers Pink Fabric and Pink Lace.


The image is also by Pion Design from the Flower Girls sheet and layered onto a square diecut frame with a doily underneath and some corrugated card covered in gesso.


Lots of flowers today and little roses positioned all the way around in card in the openings of the new edge die at Noor Design UK.

The puzzle pieces are actually Dutch Doobadoo softwood pieces.  I drew around them onto the paper and cut them out and stuck on the softwood puzzle pieces and edged with gesso.

I have used 30mm roses, 20mm roses, 10mm roses., kort and godt ruffled roses, tulips and flower spray.  I finished off with the gorgeous floral fourish diecut  in white either side of the flower arrangement.  


Here's the tag pulled out, this is a new tag to my collection, love the detail on it :)

The lace used along the bottom is called Elixir, I also added a layer of white tulle and some crotched pearl trim.

 

The butterflies were cut from the Pion Design Border sheet.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


4 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy, what a dream of card, gorgeous! The design and the colours are so fantastic, I like it very much.
LG Petra

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful this is such a pretty card i love love love it Have a great week love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Tracy you have created a stunning card, love everything about it. Fabulous Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Hehe....more popular theme than my St Patrick's, it'd seem. :-)
Very elegant card and cute image; love all the lacey bits.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts