Monday 17 August 2015

Celebration



Hello Everyone,

Over at LLC Sandy has set a theme of Celebrations this week and as it happens I am flying to Las Vegas today for my niece's wedding, so I'm sure you can guess what my celebratory card is, lol.


I have used Pion Design's Vintage Wedding collection and also the Pion Design palette Green I behind the heart butterfly die.

All the hearts are edged with the new flatbacked  pearl string.


I have added lots of cream tulle.

I die cut the butterfly heart and then diecut it again using the paper and added the butterflies.

I added a 20mm rose, berries and a Kort and Godt Hortesania.


The butterfly is by prima.


A close up of the butterflies.




The front heart is finished with a bark heart, and a further flower arrangement of 30mm rose, 20mm rose, rose buds, white Hortesanias, berries and finished with a clay heart and seam binding.

Hugs Tracy x







Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful perfect for a Vegas weddding enjoy Love and hugs Carole x

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning! Love the shabby chic look of this, the colours are gorgeous. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Bonnie said...

Wow - simply stunning!! TFS, Bonnie :-)

Jan said...

I love this amazing card and I am sure your niece will too. Have a wonderful time xx Jan