Monday 24 August 2015

Christmas in Norway

Good morning,

I'm still on holiday, I think I will be in San Francisco when you read this, how exciting :)

My card today is again using Pion Design's Christmas in Norway collection and the Colour Palette Green III, I think I've used 3 sheets of this palette colour already, lol.

I have also used the Dutch Doobadoo pumpkin box to make a little gift box to go with the card, it's so cute and dead easy to make and of course can be used as any gift box for any ocassion.


The image is also from the new release Grandma's Attic - Christmas Joy.  I used the centre of the die that I used to cut the frame to draw the oval shape around the image.


I was trying to leave the christmas trees in the paper showing and I sort of managed it.



I cut the trumpet with holly from the tags sheet.


Lots of pomegranates,pine cones,  flower spray and hortesanias.

The bobbly sprigs are by joycraft and are available in the Noor Design UK store, they come with sparkle on them.



The trailing holly is also a new Noor Design die and I cut it and applied in several areas.

I also used the new Ice Crystal Circle and added a little sparkle and tucked under the layers.

You can also see the bobbly sprigs better in this photograph.



The largest white flower with bobbly centres is also available at Noor Design UK and the website photo doesn't do these flowers justice and you will see from this picture.


The pumpkin box, which can be used as any gift box is so cute.  I added the new vintage flourish holly diecut and a little charm .  The tag was cut from the matching memory notes and the Green III colour palette.




Pion Design Papers Used:-

Poinsetta - PD6405
Clear the way - PD6401
Labels - PD6409
Palette Green III - PD6120
Memory Notes - PD4831
Grandma's Attic Christmas Joy - PD1315

Hugs Tracy x







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy
What A Truly Magnificent Beautiful Car I Just Love All The Fantastic Components You've Placed On Your Remarkable Card
Thanks So Very Much For Sharing Your Work With Us Your So Very Talented.
Hugs From Sam xxx

❤ Kaia said...

Amazing card.
Love the lay out and gorgeous papers..
Do you make insides in your cards, or front and back, difficult to see when you use dies as base...

Have a wonderful week.

Hugs Kaia

Tracy Welham said...

Delightful, absolutely stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

applejack cards by sue said...

Oh My!!Tracy such gorgeousness. xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Just fabulous this is amazing I love the traditional colours and image its just wonderful enjoy san Francisco Hugs Carole x