Saturday 8 August 2015

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas..... lol, yes I know it's only August but many of you will know this is my favourite style of cards to make so I take my opportunities where I can.

So today I am sharing lots of lovely goodies that have arrived into Noor!DesignUK and I have had such fun I don't know what to mention first........ ummmmmm. O.K. the gorgeous new 12x12 Happy Holidays paper pad, love love love the colours. I stamped the sentiment onto one of the sheets, just poking out to the right.




I have added some of the new flowers, links below.  The new joycraft sprigs website picture certainly doesn't do these justice.  They are a little glittery too which isn't born out on the website photo but hopefully you can see from my amateur photo skills.


I have also sprayed the largest flower using the new Marian Smith Color Lab Starter Kit.  You can mix up to 30 colours from the included recipe sheet and also mix your own.  I made the flower two tone.  So much fun and sooooo very quick and easy to do.

I have cut one of the new holly leaves, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.






I added some dimension using the new Dutch Doobadoo Softwood Dots and a little gesso.

One of the new set of 3 snowflakes with a little bow and charm in the centre.



The OMG sooooooo gorgeous new Ice Crystal Circle.  I played with this a couple of weeks ago in a crealie based card, this generated soooo much interest at the show last week.  It is totally GORGEOUS.

Of course across the top my faithful snowflake border, a definite must.


The Hanglar and Stangler image is coloured with distress markers.  We have classes locally in Bedfordshire and I am also attending the largest Stamp and Scrapbook Event in Oslo in September, so you can book classes there too :)









Follow Me on Pinterest



3 comments:

Veronique said...

Gorgeous Tracy :)

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful this is a great design some gorgeous new things love the flowers and sprigs a perfect card love and hugs Carole x

Kjersti said...

A wonderful card with a lovely hãnglat-image!
Hugs Kjersti:)