Saturday 29 August 2015

Party Girl

Hi Everyone,

I should now be in California still have a whale of a time, I hope, lol.  My card today is using one of the party girls.

Papers are Maya Design available from Live and Love Crafts.



I used the butterfly border  and butterfly two pieces


I used the rolled roses die for the pink flowrs, they look realistic don't they.

The oval pearl string is from The Ribbon Girl.

I used leaves from the oval die set, love the elegancy of these as well as well as two other vintage flourish leaves.



Hugs Tracy x





3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful this is fabulous and lots of my favourite dies as well a truly beautiful card hope you are enjoying California Love and hugs Carole x

Marie said...

This is just beautiful and I wish I could adopt this style, but every time I try I just end up with clean and simple hahaha

❤ Kaia said...

Wow.
Beautiful card.
Love your flower arrangement

Hugs, Kaia