Tuesday 18 August 2015

Purple Fairy

Hi Everyone,

I should now be gambling in Las Vegas, lol.  I seriously doubt I will be doing much gambling, I'll cry if I lost too much money, lol.

I actually made this a while ago for a magazine and after I made it they kept saying it was being published when the magazine never materialised so I thought I would share it with you.

The image is From The Hollow collection called Christy.


The papers are by Pion Design My Precious Daughter.





Hugs Tracy x




4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Tracy, this is so precious!

Hellma said...

stunning card, enjoy your holiday.

Carole Pollard said...

so beautiful this is stunning love the image and fab colours perfect That magazine are the losers here love and hugs Carole x

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image with your perfect colouring. Wonderful card design. It's a shame it didn't get published.
Hope you're having a fantastic time in Vegas and have won lots of money, enough to keep you in the style you'd like to get accustomed to! Debra x