Monday 26 October 2015

Scalloped Envelope


Hi Everyone,

I'm sharing my Live and Love Crafts DT project today.  I have used the Scalloped Envelope from the new Dutch Doobadoo release, well it will be when it arrives at the end of this week into Noor Design, to make the Envelope.  You can pre-order to ensure you receive yours and it will be sent out as soon as it arrives in.

I have used MajaDesign papers "I'm happy" as well as the tag sheet and images sheet.

Excuse the skew skew whiff photo.  I have added lace and lots of string pearls.  I have placed the envelope onto a Dutch Doobadoo card stand.



I have used carnation, 20mm roses, 10mm roses and frosted berries.  The little butterfly is cut from the border on the paper sheet.


I have used the new Noor Design by Joycraft heart swirl die, gorgeous. It's in stock and shipping now, links at the bottom :)



Here's the other side.



Hope you like it :)

Hugs Tracy



7 comments:

Gertrude said...

WOW, ist das ein Traum
soooooooooooooooo schön
glg Gertrude

Unknown said...

So pretty,very elegant indeed.

Carole Wright said...

So beautiful x

Carole Wright said...

So beautiful x

Veronique said...

Gorgeous :)

Veronique

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful this is so pretty and what a useful design Its amazing as always love and hugs Carole x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this! Judy x