Monday 2 November 2015

Lollipop Cards

Good morning,

Sandy has set a theme this week for us LLC girls of "Lollipop Cards".  I have to say these were such fun to make.


I have used the Damsak straws in grey and all the papers are from Pion Design's Glistening Season.

I made two elegant style Lollipop Cards and one Vintage/Shabby Chic style

The base of my lollipop was made using the new Doily die from Noor Design UK and then layered with Pion Design Glistening Season Angels Choir 12x12 and finished with a poinsettia made using the Classic Poinsettia Die set and the Filigree Poinsettia Die set, both cut in white and a touch of elegance to the centre using a Button Etoile.


Isn't it pretty.  I added shabby seam binding, hemp cord and a tag cut from the 6x6 Winter Birds sheet and I made matching tassels using the new Marianne Design Tassel Die Set, luvvvv these.


I made a second Lollipop card, almost the same as the first but using Pion Design Glistening Season Peacefulness paper.

A close up of the tassels.  I also have the little caps in stock too :)

The tag is from the 6x6 By the River sheet.


Here's my yummy vintage one and done in the sepia/cream colours, love these colours.  The image is also by Pion Design from the Grandma's Attic 

I used Pion Design Glistening Season  By the River 12x12  and tucked beautiful lace underneath creating another layer before the beautiful doily base.

Finished with a floral arrangement, shabby seam binding, snowflake charm and another tag from the 6x6 sheet.



Hope you like my Lollipop cards.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


8 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Brilliant! Judy x

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hi Tracy,
This are 1 of THE most special creations I ever have seen for Christmas!!!!!. 👏👍🏻😃😃😃

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hi Tracy, this are 1 of THE most beautifull creations That I ever have seen!!! THE are special and so beautiful thanks for THE beautiful inspiration Thank you That you That Will share with us!!! Mvg gina

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful these are fabulous so different but wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

Linda Levoir said...

These look utterly fantastic and so original, love them! :) xx

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous, signing up to be your newest follower xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

These are gorgeous, what a fab idea...love them!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Brawny x said...

These are amazing. X