Monday 2 May 2016

Spring Flowers at Noor Design UK


Hello Everyone,

I'm late for my own challenge, lol.  We've had a few days away in the countryside with my lovely sister and brother in law and I'm still in chilled mode so I'm a day late.

Well as you might have guessed it's Spring Flowers at Noor Design UK and I couldn't wait to play with the Craft and You papers, they are sooo scrummy.  I have used the May release Dutch Doobadoo Template    , due in stock at the end of this week.


Did you notice the lace.  This is just in stock at Noor Design UK and there are alot more to come, along with the flowers.


I have used open roses in 25mm, 20mm and Hip Rosebuds in 2-tone pink along with the glass strawberries, all links at the bottom of the post.

The leaves were diecut using Vintage Flourish 0046.

The edges of the papers had a dusting of gesso :)



The Vintage Image is from the Craft and You Vintage Image Sheet, link at the bottom and layered under the gorgeous Scrapiniec Window, loving these chipboard embellishments.

The butterfly was cut from the Open Heart with Butterfly die, again links at the bottom.


The sentiment is also from the Scrapiniec "For My Best Friend" and had a light dusting of gesso.


I tucked a little cheese cloth under the image.


A peek at the inside, can you see that gorgeous lace Adele :)


Hugs Tracy 




3 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful as always! Love your lace and oh my! those Scrapiniec are just great! Judy x

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hallo Tracy,
Again and again you do iT!!!
What a amazing stunning beautiful cards and creations That you make WoW WoW WoW!!!
Everwry time That you something post I have no,eyes enouph I don't know where to looke,
THE are so WoW thx to give so muth inspiration to us.
Mvg Gina Belgium

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy, these creations is so fantastic again. Total romantic with all the wonderful lace, flowers and other decoration. The Scrapiniec Royal Window is also still an absolute eye-catcher.
I'm thrilled by your craft.
Best regards Petra