Saturday 20 August 2016

Merry Christmas

 Morning

I'm sharing another Pion DT card made with the gorgeous NEW Pion Design Greetings from the North Pole, available at Noor Design UK.  I have used a vintage image also by Pion Design from the Grandma's Attic.  I I added a Scrapiniec lantern and coated with gesso.



I added a gorgeous lace bow using Lace Grace and finished with Prima Blue Waxed Cotton Cord and a Latte pearl embellishment.


I used the  and diecut it in Blue V, one of Pions new colour cardstock.  I added a little shabby white frantage to the image.


Finished with a bouquet of flowers, sentiment from the Border sheet and layered onto an LDRS Creative Fancy Rectangele


Hope you like it.

Tracy


Follow Me on Pinterest



1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful an amazing design I love the colours and that amazing lace love and hugs Carole x