Saturday 10 September 2016

Presents for the Chrildren


Hi Everyone,

I'm sharing another card made using Pion Design's "The Night Before Christmas" and have also used the Images from the past for the image.  I absolutely love these images and this one is one of my favourites from the sheet.  You can get all the papers from Noor Design UK.


I have added the Large Crystal Circle cut in Pion Design Palette White II, I love how you can make everything match with Pion. 

I have also added a Scrapiniec Park Avenue Lantern to the left, just perfect for this wintery cards.

I used the Christmas Set with Deer for the Poinsettia's and added a Button Lauren in Gold to the centre along with some joycraft flowers and finished with a Shabby Ivory Seam Binding and a little snow tex.


Here's the fabulous image.


I used one of the Borders and made a scroll.


I used Ivory Tulle and the NEW lace for the bottom of the card.

Hope you like it.

Tracy x






Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hey Tracy,
This card is more than beautifulllll !!!!
Really wowwww I have no other words for this card OMG....
Mvg Gina Belgium

Anneke said...

This card looks beautiful. I like the bit of white on your red flowers.
Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Marlies said...

A gorgeous Christmas card and so is the one beneath this post. lovely Pion papers and beautiful embellieshed! hugs, Marlies

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love your recent makes Tracy! Just love these images too! they have to go onto my wishlist! Judy x

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy, WOW stunning christmas card and beautiful Pion papers.
I love the beautiful lace christelle, all the other deco looks fantastic too.
Best regards Petra