Saturday 8 July 2017

Everything Stops For Walkies


Good morning everyone and it's a sunny one here in the UK.  I am sharing today a card made using LDRS Creative "Everything Stops for Walkies" image coloured with Distress Inks on Fabriano Artistico paper.

I have had a play with lots of LDRS Creative Dies as you can see, all linked at the bottom.  At the top right I used the Dotty Doily Die Set for the Doily and I also used a portion of the Scalloped Swag Border across the left and bottom of the card.  Just poking through the centre of the Scalloped Swag on the top is a tag cut from Fancy Rectangles and Layers.



 To make the Tag I used the FanTABulous Die Set .and added the "Hello" word


The papers are also all by LDRS and if you are interested in ordering I can get these for you :)

A closer picture of the Scalloped Swag Border.



Hope you like it.

Tracy x


1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Absolutely stunning Tracy x