Sunday 5 November 2017

Season's Greetings


Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I posted and most of you will know that Christmas Cards are my utmost favourite cards to make so I couldn't resist a play with Pion Design's Christmas Wishes collection.


I cut the image from the Christmas Morning 12x12 sheet using LDRS Fancy Rectangles die set and edged with Forest Moss distress ink.


I used a Scrapiniec Tatting Christmas 3D Heart and finished with a wax cord bow and two tone frosted pomegranates.

The Poinsettia was made using Foam Silk Suite in Red.  This foam doesn't need heating and is easy to manipulate with your fingers.


I cut tags from the Tag sheet, added a diecut from the Fantasy Branches 3 behind it and added some frosted pomegranates.  You will also see the NEW reindeer clip, isn't it cute.



All the items used are linked below my post.

Hugs Tracy
xx


2 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy, what a fantastic design. I like the Pion papers and the amazing tags. Fantastic heart and lace. The poinsettia and little aplles are wonderful too.

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hey Tracy,
What a amazing and beautiful Card have You created really WoW,WoW WoW.
Evewry time You make a Card i,think this is the one this is the most beautiful Card that zee have created.
Bhat hahahaha iT is evewry time the most beautiful Card for my that You Made, You are a fantastisch artist with golden hands.
Mvg gina