Monday 19 February 2018

Love Much & Laugh Often

Hello everyone,

Tracy here posting a card made using the gorgeous Pion Design Our Furry Friends collection.  It's actually a birthday card for my Daughter this week, so I hope she likes it :)





Isn't the image adorable. I added a shabby white bark heart to the right and added 3 x 10mm open roses.  The text was from the Days Gone By Borders sheet, as were the butterflies.



A close up of the bouquet of flowers using Spirals, rose buds, hybrid tea roses, tropical blossoms, 25mm and 10mm open roses finished with a wax cord bow.  I used the Pion Green I palette cardstock to cut the Fantasy Fern die.


I added a Wycinanka Bohemium border, Pearl heart with rhinestone trim and the NEW 1.5cm rose ribbon trim in Ivory.  A little heart wish bottle with a gorgeous butterfly next it.




Hugs Tracy
xx

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love the colours on this amazing card Love and hugs Carole x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful card Tracy. How could anyone not love this! Judy x